English Flag

Début du MOOC le 11 avril. Inscrivez-vous !

Les inscriptions sont ouvertes !

Participez à la construction d’une planète soutenable avec AgroParisTech !

Découvrez-la sans attendre !

Share this page imprimante Facebook Twitter

When you arrive in France

All the versions of this article: [English] [français]

International Student Office / Service d’Accueil International (SAEIC)
SAEIC (Service d’Accueil International pour les Etudiants et Chercheurs) can help you for administrative procedures.

Validate your VLS-TS Long Stay Visa
If you have a VLS-TS Long Stay Visa, you must validate it as soon as you arrive in France. The procedure is dematerialized on the website of the Ministry of the Interior.

Bank account
If you need advice on opening a bank account, we can direct you to institutions that are used to working with international students.

Civil Liability Insurance
You must take out civil liability insurance. This insurance covers unintentional damage. It is used to repair material or physical damage to third parties. It compensates the victim, in your place, for the damage.
This insurance may be automatically purchased when you open your bank account or included in your home insurance. In this case, check that you are insured under all circumstances. Indeed, some insurances, especially those included in the home insurance, only cover the damage you could cause in your home.

16 rue Claude Bernard
F-75231 Paris Cedex 05
Tel: 33 (0) 1 44 08 18 43

Bureau virtuel
Annuaire, listes de diffusion
Cours en ligne AgroParisTech

Related Links
Open space
Address & Location

Site Map
A-Z Index

Follow Us
facebook ico twitter ico instagram ico youtube ico dailymotion ico Follow site activity

Logo du Ministère de l'Alimentation, de l'Agriculture et de la Pêche Logo Universite Paris Saclay Logo de ParisTech Logo de Agreenium

2007-2022 © AgroParisTech - Disclaimer