English Flag Deutsche Fahne Bandera española Bandeira brasileira Chinese flag

Retrouvez toutes les dernières informations sur la taxe d’apprentissage 2021

Covid-19 : organisation et nouvelles mesures sanitaires

Partager cette page imprimante Facebook Twitter

Work while studying

International students have the right to work while studying in France as long as they are enrolled in an higher education institution and hold a valid residency permit if they are not nationals of EU member countries.

Be aware though that a part-time job will not cover all of your expenses. It has to be a secondary income.

Maximum hours : 964 hours in a given year, which corresponds to 60% of full-time employment for the year.

SMIC (national minimum hourly wage) stands around 9,88 Euros gross per hour worked, before mandatory withholding for social benefits (about 20%).

Algerian students who are still covered by the Franco-Algerian agreement of December 27, 1968 are required to obtain temporary employment authorization (APT, Autorisation Provisoire de Travail) in order to work part-time while enrolled.

Please consult Campus France for more information.

16 rue Claude Bernard
F-75231 Paris Cedex 05
Tel: 33 (0) 1 44 08 18 43
Fax: 33 (0) 1 44 08 16 00
Localiser sur une carte

Se connecter
Bureau virtuel
Annuaire, listes de diffusion
Cours en ligne AgroParisTech

Liens divers
Espace grand public
Relations presse
Adresses & plan d'accès

Se repérer sur le site internet
Plan du site internet
Index des pages

Retrouvez nous sur
facebook ico twitter ico youtube ico daylimotion ico Suivre la vie du site

Logo Universite Paris Saclay Logo du Ministère de l'Alimentation, de l'Agriculture et de la Pêche Logo de ParisTech Logo de Agreenium

2007-2021 © AgroParisTech - Mentions légales